How We’re Different
Emergency Services in Houston & the Surrounding Areas
We are a team of proud providers at EmergiCare Emergency Room. We offer the same benefits and diagnostic services found in a conventional hospital emergency room, minus the long and dreadful wait-time for your test results. Our team of board-certified and licensed physicians have the training and experience to obtain and provide accurate results with complete honesty and transparency. We are always aiming to bring your imaging results with rapid speed.
Benefits of EmergiCare Emergency Room
Compared to most urgent care centers and hospitals in Houston & the surrounding areas, we can do more for our patients with the following advantages:
- Ability to treat critical situations
- Regulated by the state
- Board-Certified Doctors
- Not Crowded
- No Wait Time
- Fast Test Results
- Convenient Operating Hours
- Bilingual Staff (Spanish)
Here at EmergiCare Emergency Room in Houston, our facility offers in-house laboratory services including:
- CT Scans - Using the state-of-the-art GE Lightspeed 4 Slice CT Scanner, our board-certified radiologists can obtain cross-sectional images of whichever part of the part, from head to toe. CT (or CAT) scans can help our emergency care team detect any broken bones, blood clots, or any signs of cancer, heart disease, inflammation, or internal bleeding.
- Ultrasounds - Diagnostic ultrasounds utilize high-frequency sound waves to produce images of your internal organ structure. Ultrasounds can give a glimpse of the soft tissue regions of your gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, or reproductive organs, along with detecting certain diseases and conditions.
- Digital X-rays - Probably the most commonly known, x-rays provide radiographic images of your internal structure (notably your skeletal system) to assess any abnormalities. Although they are usually ordered to check for fractures/broken bones, x-rays can also prove useful for checking any signs of breast cancer in mammograms, along with spotting signs of pneumonia with chest x-rays.
Call Our Staff in Houston, TX Today
At our high-end, state-of-the-art facilities, you will always be treated with the utmost care and given the high-quality treatment you deserve. If you need emergency assistance or are seeking treatment for pain and other emotional disorders, please do not hesitate to give us a call or call 911.
Friendly, Helpful & Clean- Ibrahim
Everyone was professional and really friendly!- Rusell
The staff at this facility were excellent- Trish
Amazing service with TOP notch care from everyone- Patient
In Good Hands- Andrea