Emergency Medical Care in Houston
Pursuant to Senate Bill 425 passed during the 84th Regular Session of the Texas Legislature and HB 2041 passed during the 86th Regular Session of the Texas Legislature, this notice relating to health care information provided by and notice of fees charged by freestanding emergency care facilities is posted in accordance with the applicable law.
- This facility is a freestanding emergency medical care facility.
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee.
This facility or a physician providing medical care at the facility may
be an out of network provider for the patient’s health
benefit plan provider network.
- A physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to a patient.
- This facility is a network provider for the Fed Med healthcare financial services organization and their associated insurance clients.
Fed-Med Client Listing
- American Benefit Plan Administrators (ABPA)
- Aetna – National Advantage Program (NAP)
- Carpenters Southwest Administrators
- Coalition America
- Comprehensive Benefit & Claims Administration (CBCA)
- Employee Benefit Management Services
- Federated Mutual Insurance Company
- Fiserv Health / United Medical Resources (UMR) – (Harrington and Wausau Benefits)
- First Agency
- Health Risk Resource Group
- Health Care Services International
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Meritain Health
- National Claims Administrative Services (NCAS)
- National Health Benefit Corporation (NHBC)
- Premier Healthcare Exchange (PHX)
- Principal Financial Group
- TC3 Health
- The Maksin Group
Friendly, Helpful & Clean- Ibrahim
Everyone was professional and really friendly!- Rusell
The staff at this facility were excellent- Trish
Amazing service with TOP notch care from everyone- Patient
In Good Hands- Andrea