Major Injuries in Houston
Helping Your Health Complications
A major injury can involve immense medical and irreversible damage in the most emergency, life-threatening cases. If not treated properly, complications can arise. We offer an extensive list of emergency treatments for major injuries and are provided by our trained medical staff and highly experienced emergency care doctors.
We offer CT scans, X-rays, and other lab services to diagnose your condition quickly and help with managing and controlling your pain for better healing and overall wellness.
Common Conditions of Major Injuries
We offer a variety of treatments plans to help with diagnosing a wide array of major injuries, including:
- Abdominal Pain – We can help diagnose the source or cause of your abdominal pain through the use of blood and urine analysis and if necessary, a CT scan to determine whether the issue is being caused by more serious medical conditions or diseases.
- Ankle Injuries – One of the most common reasons for a visit to the urgent care or emergency department is a sprained ankle due to strained or torn ligaments, however, there are many other causes for pain around your ankles,
- Back pain – Whether it is a back sprain or strain from sudden/abnormal movement, acute back pain coupled with abdominal pain, or chronic pain from a herniated disc, or rare cases of cauda equina syndrome.
- Chest pain – For minor to very mild cases of chest pain attributable to upper respiratory ailment or infection, chronic medical condition, gastrointestinal issues, or traumatic injury in the region, visit us for a precise evaluation to help ascertain the source of your chest pain. For more acute and severe pain, crushing or squeezing pressure, shortness of breath followed by sweating, or a combination of any of these symptoms, please seek your nearest hospital, for these signs implicate more serious life-threatening medical conditions.
- Lacerations – We can treat your cut, wound, or laceration by our highly-trained staff with rapid testing and treatment plans.
- Falls – Injuries as a result of accidental falls and slips could span from minor abrasions to more severe head trauma, and our well-skilled staff can attend any level of cuts and abrasions, and if suspicions of fractures arise, radiographs can be taken on-site to determine the most optimal course of treatment.Hea
With many in-house laboratory services available at our state-of-the-art facility in Houston, our diligent team works hard to ensure all patients are given the personalized emergency care they deserve. Our office is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year for all your emergency concerns and needs.
Friendly, Helpful & Clean- Ibrahim
Everyone was professional and really friendly!- Rusell
The staff at this facility were excellent- Trish
Amazing service with TOP notch care from everyone- Patient
In Good Hands- Andrea