HOUSTON, TEXAS (March 1, 2013)
– According to a Doctors Company survey, many physicians fear the implementation of healthcare reform may have a negative overall impact on patient care. Dr. Donald J. Palmisano, former president of the American Medical Association, fears physicians will be overwhelmed trying to care for a growing number of insured patients. “Today, we are perilously close to a true crisis as newly-insured Americans enter the healthcare system and our population continues to age,” Palmisano says.
Emergi-Care provides an alternative to crowded doctors’ offices and hospital critical care facilities, with no appointment necessary. Emergi-Care can treat any condition, ailment, or injury that would be treated at a hospital:
- Acute abdominal pain
- Asthma and breathing problems
- Bladder and kidney problems
- Chest pains and heart attacks
- Head injuries
- Pain control
- Lacerations, complex or minor
Emergi-Care can also treat less serious conditions such as:
- Sprains and strains
- Soughs, colds, sore throat
- Ear infections
- Allergic reactions
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
- Rash or other skin irritation
- Animal bites
Emergi-Care is a fully licensed, freestanding medical clinic located in the heart of Houston’s Clear Lake area, offering high-quality medical services, and specializing in critical care and trauma. Emergi-Care is a convenient alternative to overcrowded hospital ERs, delivering fast, friendly, high-quality medical treatment in a comfortable neighborhood setting.
Emergi-Care is fully licensed by the state of Texas and accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC). All physicians and nurses specialize in critical care medicine.
Emergi-Care is open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. and located at 2409 Falcon Pass in Houston, TX, near the intersection of Bay Area Boulevard and Space Center Drive.
See the Emergi-Care on Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/48039826